Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Reading

So I have decided I want to start reading more. I have never been much of a reader in the past. In fact, I never liked reading because, in my opinion, it is boring and gives me a headache. Also, I start to daydream while reading which prevents me from retaining any of the material I just read. Regardless, I am committed to start reading more books. Perhaps I have never tried reading something I am genuinely interested in. Now that I think about it, the only books I have attempted to read were for school. Therefore, I am currently in the market for the book that will change a lifelong dislike for reading. This is a big responsibility to place on the book I choose but it is what it is. Hopefully, I will find this book soon while I still have this unexplained desire to pick up reading as a hobby.

Pay

No comments:

Post a Comment