Thursday, July 22, 2010

Crossfit

I started at Capstone Crossfit roughly two months ago and honestly it has been one of the best decisions of my life. Thanks to encouragment and advice to start Crossfit from B. Cobian, S. Haines, C. Holder, and T. Jones, I am slowly on my way to the being in great shape. After that "little" hurt back situation, my workouts were nothing compared to what I was use to doing. In fact, I would go days and weeks without working out which is craziness given I was your typical over acheiver in the weightroom who spent all his extra time working out. BUT when the back says it cant go through a workout you better listen! Nevertheless, I am back to working out 5-6 times a week and I LOVE it!

Does it hurt? Yes. Do I hate waking up at 5:30am for my 6am Crossfit session? Yes. Everyday during the workouts do I constantly curse at myself for putting my body through such torture? Definitely!

But after two months, 6% of body fat lost, and 20 pounds lighter, I will gladly endure anything and everything Crossfit throws at me.

Pay

No comments:

Post a Comment